dear you


you will always have my shoulder to cry on! promise!
side by side, i'll be with u till the end! promise!
if u're alone, i'll be ur shadow...promise!
if u want a hug, i'll be ur pillow...promise!
if u need to be happy, i'll be ur smile...promise!
but anytime u need a friend, i'll just be me...promise!

but remember He who always be with u,
knows inside and outside you,
He loves you! just put your trust in Him,
He will never make you sad!
the sweet after the bitter, Allah there for you dear!
and He asked me to be your friend,
so that you have a shoulder to cry on.
thanks for calling me last night,
u can call up at 4 a.m. dat matter,

you,
i wouldn't mind washing up beside u,
dusting beside u,
reading the back half of the paper while u read the front,
we are friends rite?
and i would miss u, do miss u, and think of u very often,
bcoz here, there no one like u.
u're da one in my life who i use to call as friend! no..bestfriend!

dear you, wuteve happen,
just txt me, or gimme a call,

remember! put your trust in Allah,
He plans something for you,
dont ever give up!

above all,
i'll always love u! lillahi..

0 comments: