I want u in my life.......

dOnT kNoW HoW tO sAy CoZ iTS vErY DiFfIcUlt.....

JusT OnE ThInG i kNoW,,......

I rEallY lOvE u...

My LittLe GuRl...

Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing


[Verse 1]

I could stay awake, just to hear you breathin’

Watch you smile while you are sleepin’,

while your’re far away dreamin’.

I could spend my life, in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost to this moment, forever

Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure



[Chorus]

I don’t wanna close my eyes,

I don’t wanna fall asleep,

’cause I miss you, baby,

and I don’t wanna miss a thing

‘Cause even when I dream of you,

the sweetest dream would never do,

I’d still miss you, baby,

and I don’t wanna miss a thing



[Verse 2]

Lying close to you, feelin’ your heart beatin’,

and I’m wonderin’ what you’re dreamin’,

wonderin’ if it’s me you’re seein’.

And then I kiss your eyes, and thank God we’re together

I just wanna stay with you, in this moment forever

Forever and ever



[Chorus]



[Bridge]

I don’t wanna miss one smile,

I don’t wanna miss one kiss,

I just wanna be with you,

right here with you, just like this.

I just wanna hold you close,

I feel your heart so close to mine,

And just stay here in this moment,

for all the rest of time.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeeeaahhhh!



[Chorus]

0 comments: